[自我翻译]开始搬老东西之[Night Prayer]

      浅听曼吟 2007-3-25 11:31

http://audiocdn.show.sohu.com:6209/20050928/song/200607/11541270719hx3s.mp3

Iridio - Night Prayer
伊瑞迪欧 - 夜之祈祷
This lonely road I am walking on
这孤独的道路 我正步步前行
Where did it begin? Where will it end?
它于何时启始 将于何时结束
And when the dark night comes Who will save my soul?
当夜色弥漫天地 我之灵魂何人庇佑
On my lonely road will I walk alone?
我这孤寂的道路呵 是否仍要一个人走
I never feared darkness coming near
我从未惧怕恐慌 那黑暗***近
Now I don’t know why I behold the sky
而如今我并不明白 为何我要仰望天穹
To find the brightest star With it’s brilliant light
寻找那最亮的星辰 让它光辉伴我前行
So I pray to thee, will you shine on me?
因此我向你祈求 请沐浴我以光明
Mother Moonlight, fill my scared eyes
慈母般的月华呵 充盈我惊惧的双眸
Light up my way with your brightest ray
用您耀眼无比的光芒 照亮我前进的路途
Shining on everything through the clouds
穿透云层 驱除阴暗
Take my hands ‘till the morning will come.
紧握我的双手 直至黎明降临
This dusty road where I walk alone
这泥泞的道路 我正艰难前行
With my restless heart and my tired bones
心灵无法安宁 躯体疲惫劳累
It’s going on and on But I know for sure
道路将永续延伸 但我一直坚信
That it’s leading me to the world of dreams
它将引领我 去往幻想之邦
This lonely road  You are not alone
这孤独的道路 你并不孤单
I am walking on   When you leave your home
我正步步前行 当你离家的时候
Where did it begin?   And you're far away
它于何时启始 你已渐行渐远
Where will it end?   On a dusty way
将于何时结束 在坎坷的旅途中
And when the dark night comes   I will always care
当夜色弥漫天地 我会默默守护
Who will save my soul?   And I will be there
我之灵魂何人庇佑 我会一直守侯
On my lonely road    Every time you call my name
我这孤寂的道路呵 每当你呼唤我之名
will I walk alone?
我是否仍要一个人走

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

老东西工程,启动...

以后每周日就是的了........

标签集:TAGS:Night Prayer 翻译
回复Comments() 点击Count()

回复Comments

{commenttime}{commentauthor}

{CommentUrl}
{commentcontent}