I translated with all my best. It is so true and so tear-down funny.
我们这一代
Our Generation
当我们读小学的时候,读大学不要钱;
When we read primary, free for college;
当我们读大学的时候,读小学不要钱;
When we are in college, free for primary;
我们还没能工作的时候,工作也是分配的;
When we were not in work, job is distributed by goverment;
我们可以工作的时候,撞得头破血流才勉强找份饿不死人的工作做;
When we are in work, we bleed in the head to find a job to feed our hungry;
当我们不能挣钱的时候,房子是分配的;
When we coundn't make money, house is distributed by government;
当我们能挣钱的时候,却发现房子已经买不起了;
when we can make money, find out the house that we can't afford it any more.
当我们没有进入股市的时候,傻瓜都在赚钱;
when we were out of stock market, the fools were making huge money.
当我们兴冲冲地闯进去的时候,才发现自己成了傻瓜;
when we rush into it, find out that we become the fools.
当我们不到结婚的年龄的时候骑单车就能娶媳妇;
When we are far ahead of the age to marrage, you get married even you are still riding your bike.
当我们到了结婚年龄的时候没有洋房汽车娶不了媳妇;
When we get to the age to marrage, you can't get a wife without car and house.
当我们没找对象的时候,姑娘们是讲心的;
When we didn't date out, the girls were by hearts;
当我们找对象的时候,姑娘们是讲金的;
When we are dating out, the girls are by cash.
当我们没找工作的时候,小学生也能当领导的;
When we didn't find jobs, the primary students can be leaders.
当我们找工作的时候,大学生也只能洗厕所的;
When are finding jobs, undergraduates could only washing the toilets.
当我们没生娃的时候,别人是可以生一串的;
when we couldn't be to have children, others can have a dozen;
当我们要生娃的时候,谁都不许生多个的。
When we now want to have children, no one can have more than one.
我们这一代到底招谁惹谁了?
Who in the world do our generation piss off?
回复Comments
作者:
{commentrecontent}