ps. “Truth will vindicate me”-Michael Jackson-是我最欣赏的少数歌星之一!
转自:CNN
图片如下:

Accuser told school official Jackson did nothing
SANTA MARIA, California (CNN) -- The teenager accusing Michael Jackson of molestation admitted on the stand Monday that he told an administrator at his school that nothing sexual happened between him and the pop star.
"I told him Michael never did anything to me," the boy said, referring to Jeff Alpert, who at the time was the dean overseeing disciplinary issues at John Burroughs Middle School in Los Angeles. He did not explain why he denied the child molestation allegations to Alpert.
Jackson's accuser spent Monday's entire court session on the stand, being cross-examined by defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr. He will be back on the stand for more questioning when court resumes Tuesday.
Under prosecution questioning last week, the boy testified that Jackson molested him on two occasions when they were sleeping alone together at the pop star's Neverland Ranch two years ago.
Pressed Monday by Mesereau on whether his testimony that Jackson had touched him inappropriately was true, the boy said, "Yes."
The boy said Alpert asked him about the allegations during a meeting about his disciplinary problems. Under cross-examination by Mesereau, he admitted that he had conflicts with several teachers, spent time in detention and "would get into fights sometimes at school."
Jackson, 46, pleaded not guilty last April to a grand jury indictment charging him with four counts of child molestation, four counts of administering an intoxicating agent, one count of attempted child molestation and one count of conspiracy to commit child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion.
The boy denied that his allegations were motivated by anger when he realized that Jackson wasn't going to support his family financially -- or by a feeling of rejection because he was never going to be part of Jackson's family.
"I never wanted to be in his family. I was never looking for that," he said. "I didn't need him. I didn't want him."
On Monday Mesereau questioned the boy about a statement he made to police that his grandmother had told him that a male who does not masturbate might end up raping a woman. Last week, he testified that Jackson had told him the same thing.
The boy tried to differentiate the conversations by telling jurors that Jackson was "more pushing on me" that men have to masturbate, while his grandmother was speaking in general terms during a discussion about sexuality.
While his grandmother "explained a lot of things to me," the boy said Jackson "told me you have to do it."
Defense challenges timing of accusations
Mesereau aggressively attacked the credibility of Jackson's accuser, including his testimony that he often drank alcohol with Jackson.
The defense attorney pointed to a statement the boy gave police investigators that the drinking was infrequent. When the defense attorney suggested the boy had embellished his recollections about drinking with each retelling, he denied changing his story.
Mesereau also spent part of Monday trying to pin down when the alleged episodes of molestation occurred.
The indictment against Jackson does not spell out when the incidents happened, instead putting them in a three-week period from February 20 to March 12, 2003. The boy has testified to two of the alleged incidents; his younger brother said he witnessed the other two, while the older boy was asleep.
On February 6, 2003, ABC aired Martin Bashir's "Living With Michael Jackson," which showed Jackson and his accuser holding hands. The night before, according to the accuser and his siblings, they were spirited away to Miami on a private jet to stay at a resort with Jackson, who discouraged them from watching the program.
Upon returning to the West Coast, the accuser and his family were taken to Neverland, where they stayed on and off until leaving for good on March 12. The prosecution charges they were being kept at the ranch against their will and were intimidated into making a video rebutting the Bashir documentary.
But the accuser and his siblings have testified that that the family left Neverland three times. Mesereau, with some sarcasm, referred to those episodes as their "three escapes."
The boy testified Monday that the two times he remembers Jackson touching him inappropriately took place after the family's first departure and return, on February 14 or 15, according to the prosecution timeline laid out in the indictment. He said he didn't tell anyone about what had happened until after leaving the ranch in March.
The boy also said the molestation occurred after he and his family were interviewed by social workers. According to previous court testimony, that interview took place on the morning of February 20, after the taping of the rebuttal.
The boy previously testified he told social workers that nothing sexual had happened between him and Jackson, which he said was true at the time.
Questions over rebuttal video
The boy testified Monday that no one in his family contacted police to complain that they were being held against their will during the time they spent at Neverland in February and March 2003. He also said he never felt threatened and did not want to leave "because I was having lots of fun."
But the boy said his mother was upset after his name became public following airing of the Bashir documentary and that she was "scared" during their time at Neverland and wanted to leave.
The boy said that prior to the taping of the Bashir documentary, he had not heard from Jackson for several months, and the entertainer had changed phone numbers to avoid him. The boy said he felt Jackson had abandoned him and his family when he cut off contact, which occurred in the middle of his chemotherapy treatment for cancer.
Their contact resumed when Jackson called him and invited him to Neverland so Bashir could interview him, the boy said.
The boy's cancer has since gone into remission.
On Monday, Mesereau also took the boy point by point through the rebuttal video, in which he, his mother and his siblings lauded Jackson and denied anything untoward had happened at Neverland. After each statement, the defense attorney asked whether he or members of his family were lying.
The boy admitted that they had lied repeatedly during the rebuttal video, although he said, "Probably some things were true."
The boy also testified Monday that he never actually spoke to NBC "Tonight Show" host Jay Leno to ask him for financial help with his cancer treatment. However, he said he did leave the comedian a message.
Leno has been subpoenaed to testify for the defense. Mesereau has said a suspicious Leno contacted police after getting the family's solicitation.
转自:CNN
图片如下:

Accuser told school official Jackson did nothing
SANTA MARIA, California (CNN) -- The teenager accusing Michael Jackson of molestation admitted on the stand Monday that he told an administrator at his school that nothing sexual happened between him and the pop star.
"I told him Michael never did anything to me," the boy said, referring to Jeff Alpert, who at the time was the dean overseeing disciplinary issues at John Burroughs Middle School in Los Angeles. He did not explain why he denied the child molestation allegations to Alpert.
Jackson's accuser spent Monday's entire court session on the stand, being cross-examined by defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr. He will be back on the stand for more questioning when court resumes Tuesday.
Under prosecution questioning last week, the boy testified that Jackson molested him on two occasions when they were sleeping alone together at the pop star's Neverland Ranch two years ago.
Pressed Monday by Mesereau on whether his testimony that Jackson had touched him inappropriately was true, the boy said, "Yes."
The boy said Alpert asked him about the allegations during a meeting about his disciplinary problems. Under cross-examination by Mesereau, he admitted that he had conflicts with several teachers, spent time in detention and "would get into fights sometimes at school."
Jackson, 46, pleaded not guilty last April to a grand jury indictment charging him with four counts of child molestation, four counts of administering an intoxicating agent, one count of attempted child molestation and one count of conspiracy to commit child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion.
The boy denied that his allegations were motivated by anger when he realized that Jackson wasn't going to support his family financially -- or by a feeling of rejection because he was never going to be part of Jackson's family.
"I never wanted to be in his family. I was never looking for that," he said. "I didn't need him. I didn't want him."
On Monday Mesereau questioned the boy about a statement he made to police that his grandmother had told him that a male who does not masturbate might end up raping a woman. Last week, he testified that Jackson had told him the same thing.
The boy tried to differentiate the conversations by telling jurors that Jackson was "more pushing on me" that men have to masturbate, while his grandmother was speaking in general terms during a discussion about sexuality.
While his grandmother "explained a lot of things to me," the boy said Jackson "told me you have to do it."
Defense challenges timing of accusations
Mesereau aggressively attacked the credibility of Jackson's accuser, including his testimony that he often drank alcohol with Jackson.
The defense attorney pointed to a statement the boy gave police investigators that the drinking was infrequent. When the defense attorney suggested the boy had embellished his recollections about drinking with each retelling, he denied changing his story.
Mesereau also spent part of Monday trying to pin down when the alleged episodes of molestation occurred.
The indictment against Jackson does not spell out when the incidents happened, instead putting them in a three-week period from February 20 to March 12, 2003. The boy has testified to two of the alleged incidents; his younger brother said he witnessed the other two, while the older boy was asleep.
On February 6, 2003, ABC aired Martin Bashir's "Living With Michael Jackson," which showed Jackson and his accuser holding hands. The night before, according to the accuser and his siblings, they were spirited away to Miami on a private jet to stay at a resort with Jackson, who discouraged them from watching the program.
Upon returning to the West Coast, the accuser and his family were taken to Neverland, where they stayed on and off until leaving for good on March 12. The prosecution charges they were being kept at the ranch against their will and were intimidated into making a video rebutting the Bashir documentary.
But the accuser and his siblings have testified that that the family left Neverland three times. Mesereau, with some sarcasm, referred to those episodes as their "three escapes."
The boy testified Monday that the two times he remembers Jackson touching him inappropriately took place after the family's first departure and return, on February 14 or 15, according to the prosecution timeline laid out in the indictment. He said he didn't tell anyone about what had happened until after leaving the ranch in March.
The boy also said the molestation occurred after he and his family were interviewed by social workers. According to previous court testimony, that interview took place on the morning of February 20, after the taping of the rebuttal.
The boy previously testified he told social workers that nothing sexual had happened between him and Jackson, which he said was true at the time.
Questions over rebuttal video
The boy testified Monday that no one in his family contacted police to complain that they were being held against their will during the time they spent at Neverland in February and March 2003. He also said he never felt threatened and did not want to leave "because I was having lots of fun."
But the boy said his mother was upset after his name became public following airing of the Bashir documentary and that she was "scared" during their time at Neverland and wanted to leave.
The boy said that prior to the taping of the Bashir documentary, he had not heard from Jackson for several months, and the entertainer had changed phone numbers to avoid him. The boy said he felt Jackson had abandoned him and his family when he cut off contact, which occurred in the middle of his chemotherapy treatment for cancer.
Their contact resumed when Jackson called him and invited him to Neverland so Bashir could interview him, the boy said.
The boy's cancer has since gone into remission.
On Monday, Mesereau also took the boy point by point through the rebuttal video, in which he, his mother and his siblings lauded Jackson and denied anything untoward had happened at Neverland. After each statement, the defense attorney asked whether he or members of his family were lying.
The boy admitted that they had lied repeatedly during the rebuttal video, although he said, "Probably some things were true."
The boy also testified Monday that he never actually spoke to NBC "Tonight Show" host Jay Leno to ask him for financial help with his cancer treatment. However, he said he did leave the comedian a message.
Leno has been subpoenaed to testify for the defense. Mesereau has said a suspicious Leno contacted police after getting the family's solicitation.
回复Comments
作者:
{commentrecontent}