中国美食(Chinese food)

      中国文化 2005-3-11 8:36
1.Do you like Chinesd food?
你喜欢中国菜吗?
2.Yes, I certainly do.
我当然喜欢。
3.Have you eaten with chopsticks before?
你以前用过筷子吃饭吗?
4.Chinese home-style cooking attaches much importance to the color,aroma,taste,and appearance of a dish.
中国家常菜注重色、香、味和外观。
5.Do you like eating bamboo shoots?
你喜欢吃竹笋吗?
6.Bean curd is a high-proten food.
豆府是一种高蛋白食品。
7.Take your time, please.
不要急,慢慢选。
8.It’s the chef’s special.
这是厨师长的特色菜。
9.Shall we try some Chinese Jiaozi?
我们能尝一下中国的饺子吗?
10.I’d prefer something a litter lighter.
我比较喜欢清淡一点的。
11.They make some pretty good seafood.
他们做的海鲜不错。
12.This restaurant if famous for its sweet and sour ribs.
这家餐馆糖醋排骨很有名。
13.It’s very delicious!
太好吃了。
14.Please choose anything you like to eat.
想吃什么请尽管选。


Dialogue 1
A: I’d love to learn how to make jiaozi.Do you know how?
我很想学包饺子。你知道怎么做吗?
B: Oh,yes. I often make jiaozi with my family.There are several stages.The first one is making the dough.Then you go on to the second stage,which is preparing the filling.
当然知道,我经常同家人一起包饺子。包饺子有很多步骤,首先是和面,然后到第二步——准备饺子馅。
A: What goes into that?
有什么馅的?
B: It’s quite variable but usually finely minced pork or whatever green vegetables is available.The third one is to make wrappers.After these comes the tricky part—filling the jiaozi.You only put quit a small amount of filling on the wrapper and then fold together the edges of the wrapper to form a half moon shape,and press the edger well together.That’s it.
有各种各样的,但通常都是些剁碎的猪肉或绿色蔬菜。第三步是做饺子皮。一切就绪后就到了最复杂的一个环节——包饺子。你只需放少量的馅在饺子皮里,然后把饺子皮的边缘折在一起成一个半月形,最后把边缘压紧,这就好了。
A: Sounds tricky! I’ll try my best to learn it.
听起来好复杂。我尽力云学。


Dialogue 2
A: Do you like Chinese food?
你喜欢中国菜吗?
B: Yes, I certainly do.
我当然喜欢了。
A: Which type? Guangdong? Sichuan? Or Beijing?
喜欢哪种口味的菜,广东菜、四川菜还是北京菜?
B: I really don’t know. Could you tell me something about Chinese food?
我也不太清楚,你可以告诉我一些有关中国菜的事吗?
A: My pleasure.Guangdong,Sichuan,Shandong and Jiangsu cuisines are the four most famous Chinese cuisines. Cantonese cuisines is famous for raw and lightly-cooked foods and their original flavors.Sichuan cooking is noted for its hot flavors.Shandong cuisine Characteristized by its seafood dishes and the Jiangsu cooking style is known for its wide variety of ingredients and sweetish flavors.
乐意效劳。粤菜、川菜、鲁菜和苏菜是中国的四大菜系。粤菜以生淡和独特风味而著称;川菜以辣味而闻名;鲁菜以海鲜为特征;而苏菜的烹调风格则以用料广泛、味道微甜而著名。
B: That’s great!
太棒了。
A: Generally speaking,besides flavors,the Chinese cuisine gives special attention to the food’s nutrition,color and textures.
一般来说,除了味道以外,中国烹调特别注重食物的营养、色调和质地。


Diglogue 3
A: I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine.What would you recommend?
我想吃点真正的中国菜,你能给我推荐什么吗?
B: Well ,it depends.
那要看情况了。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味的菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.It is famous Chinese dish.The recipe is 1,500 years old.The skin of the duck is covered with a mixture of oil,sauce,and molasses.Then the duck is dried and roasted.It look as though it’s covered with bright red paint.
有北京烤鸭啊。它是中国的一道名菜,其菜谱已有1500年的历史。鸭子的皮被涂上油、调料和糖浆的混全物,然后将鸭子风干、烤熟。烤熟的鸭子看上云像涂了一层明亮的红漆。
A: Oh, yes.I’ve heard a lot about it.I’d like very much to try it.Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了,我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants.But the place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店
标签集:TAGS:
回复Comments() 点击Count()

回复Comments

{commentauthor}
{commentauthor}
{commenttime}
{commentnum}
{commentcontent}
作者:
{commentrecontent}