旅游(Travel)

      口语天地 2005-2-17 12:21
Booking Flight Ticket
订购机票
A: Xing-He Travel Agency,may I help you?
你好。星河旅行社。
B: Hello.I would like to reserve two round-trip tickedts to Tokyo.I’d like to leave October 17 th,and return October 24 th.
你好。我想订两张去东京的来回机票。去程10月24日。
A: There is EVA Air and Japan Asic Airy way.Which one would you prefer?
有长荣和日亚航,您想订哪一家的?
B: I prefer JAA.Their service makes me feel more comfortable.
日亚航,您想订哪一家的?
A: Yes,let me check the availability.May I have your names,please?
好的,我看一下目前的机位情况。可否告诉我,您们两位的尊姓大名?
B: My name is Fang Guo-Long and my wife’s name is Yang Ling-Ling.By the way,please book a vegetarian meal for me.
我的名字是方国隆,我的太太叫杨玲玲。对了,请给我订一个素食餐。
A: No problem,there are enough seats.The flight number is EG204 departing Beijing Airport at 10:30 in the morning,arriving Narita Airport at 14:20 the same day.Please come here about one week prior to depature,to pay and to collect your ticket.Thanks.
没有问题,机位还有。航班编号是EG204,上午10:30由北京出发,当天下午14:20抵达成田机场。请你们大约提前一周来这里取机票并付款,谢谢。
B: Thank you,too.
也谢谢你。







Check in & Boarding
机场报到,登机
A: Is this the check-in counter for EC204 to Tokyo?
飞往东京的EG204航班在这里办理登机手续吗?
B: That’s right.May I see your flight tickets and passports?
是的。请给我看一下你们的机票和护照。
A: Here you are.Non-smoking,please.
这就是。请给我们禁烟区的位子。
B: Are these four pieces of luggage for check in?
要托运的行李就这4件吗?
A: Yes.
是的。
B: Here are your boarding passes.The gate number is 9.Boarding time is 10:00.Please don’t forget to pay your departure fee.
这是你们的登机证,登机门是9号,登机时间是10:00.请别忘了付机场税。
A: Thank you.
谢谢。
C: (Announcement)Attention passengers,flight EG204 departing from Beijing to Tokyo is ready for boarding.First of all,I would like to invite those passengers traveling with infants or in business class,please come forward and queen for boarding.
(广播)各位旅客您好,现在请搭乘北京至东京的EG204航班的旅客准备登机。先请带婴幼儿的或乘商务舱的旅客到前面来依次登机。




Having Lunch on the Airplane
机上用餐
A: (Annoncement)Dear passengers,in 10 minutes,we will start to offer our lunch service,you may see the menu,there is a fish fillet and a curry chicken for you to choose from.Due to limited amounts,we may not be able to satisty your requirements.
(广播)各位旅客,再过10分钟,我们将提供今天的午餐,各位可以看一下菜单,为您准备有鱼排和咖哩鸡。因为份数有限,可能不能满足您的全部要求,请包涵。
A: Excuse me,for the convenience of the passenger behind you,please bring your seat to an upright position.
对不起,为了方便后面的乘客用餐,请您把椅背坚直。
A: Excuse me.This is the vegetable meal you booked.
对不起,这是你预定的素食餐。
A: What would you like to drink?
你要喝什么饮料?
B: Orange juice,please.
A: Excuse me,sir,would you like to have fish or chicken?
对不起先生。您要吃鱼还是鸡?
B: Fish,please.
给我鱼好了。






Passport Control & Customs Clearance
通关审查
A: May I see your passort?Any thing you want to declare?
请出示你们的护照,有需要申报的东西吗?
B: No.
没有。
A: Do you have any cigarettes or alcohol with you?
你带了香烟或酒吗?
B: Only two bottles of wine.It’s within the tax-free limit.
只带了两瓶酒,但在免税范围之内。
A: What’this?
这一件是什么?
B: It’s a gift for my friend.
这是送给朋友的礼物。
A: Fine,go this way,please.
好,没问题,请这边走。

Exchange
兑换
A: Excuse me.I’d like to exchange some money.
对不起。我要兑换此钱。
B: Ok,please fill out this form.
好的,请填写这张表格。
A: May I use traveller’s checks here?
这里可以用旅行支票吗?
B: Yes,you can.
可以。
A: I’d like to exchange USD $ 1500 into Japanese Yen.
我想把1500美金换成日元。
B: Yes,please sign here.
好,请在这里签名。
A: Here is ¥195,000 in total.Thanks.
总共195000日元。谢谢。




Renting a Car
租车
A: Could I have a look at your pamphlet.
可否让我看一下你们的手册。
B: Yes,please do.
是,请看。
A: I would like to rent this type of car starting today for 5 days.
我想租这型车,从今天起5天时间。
B: Do you prefer automatic or standard?
你喜欢自动换档还是手动换档的?
A: I prefer automatic.
我要自动换档的。
B: Could I take a look at your international driver’s license?
我可以看一下你的国际驾照吗?
A: Here you are.May I drop the car off in Beijing?
这就是。我可以在北京还车吗?
B: Yes,you can.But you need to pay an additional charge.
可以,但是你要付额外的费用。




At the Hotel
旅馆
A: Welcome.
欢迎光临。
B: Excuse me.We did not make a reservation.
对不起,我们没有事先预订房间。
A: Just two of you?How many nights do you want to stay?
就您两位吗?请问要停留几个晚上。
B: Yes,just the two of us.We plan to stay 5 nights.
是的,只有两位。我们打算住5个晚上。
A: Ok,please fill out this form for me.
好的,请填写这张表格。
B: Is that ok?
这么填写可以吗?
A: Yes,that’s fine.Your room number is 2046.Here is your key.Please use the elevator over there.
可以,很好。房间号是2046。这是房间的钥匙。请利用前面的电梯。
B: Thank you very much.
非常感谢你。
A: My pleasure,please enjoy yourself.
不客气,请慢慢尽情使用。

标签集:TAGS:
回复Comments() 点击Count()

回复Comments

{commentauthor}
{commentauthor}
{commenttime}
{commentnum}
{commentcontent}
作者:
{commentrecontent}